Tuesday 25 November 2008

Back-up your back-ups!

I am so relieved to have completed the website re-build! When my old computer died on me and I discovered that my website back-ups had not saved to the portable hard-drive where I thought they were automatically saving, I really thought I couldn't take much more. I was so pleased to be throwing myself back into Velvet Boutique after having to take most of the year off to deal with and recover from breast cancer, that I started to think that maybe I was cursed! Well, it's definitely a lesson to always have two back-ups and double check that they are where you think they are. Luckily we didn't lose our extensive family photo archives, which could have been the straw that broke this old camel! Well, tonight I am triumphant and undefeated. Yey!

Have a browse, there are so many lovely items for all budgets...


No comments: